1. Gently pull your lashes from their tray. Only handle them from the band, do not pull on the hair.
2. Before applying glue, wiggle the band to loosen it then measure to ensure lashes are the correct length for your eyes. If needed always trim from the outer corners.
3. Apply mascara to your natural lashes beforehand if needed. We DO NOT recommend applying mascara to your dream lashes as this will ruin the quality of them.
4. When the glue has gotten tacky hold them from the middle of the band and gently place them as close to the base of your natural lash line as possible.
5. Secure the lash by pushing it down towards your lash line and then tucking in the outer corner first followed by the inner corner. After the glue has set, go over the lash line with eye liner to cover any gaps or glue.
Enjoy your dreamy lashes!